Welcome To The CoderzColumn Learning Platform!¶
Social Media is an interesting subject and Facebook and Instagram make it more fun and exciting. With this post, we will help you to create Instagram posts with the help of Creator Studio. You can easily publish, schedule, Draft and Edit all your Instagram Posts directly from your laptop by using CREATOR STUDIO!
Table Of Content¶
- Connecting Facebook Page With Instagram Account
- Learn More About The Instagram Image Resolution And Aspect Ratio.
- You can also learn to schedule your posts on Instagram.
- How To Manage Roles On Facebook Page
But before you begin, you must take care of two points:
- Connect Your Instagram Account To Creator Studio.
- Click on the “Instagram Icon” to go to the Instagram section.
Post Your Content To Instagram Feed Through Creator Studio¶
- 1 Go To Your Facebook Page
Here you are shown the screenshot of the Facebook Page of CoderzColumn
- 2 On your Facebook Page in the top section, you would see “Publishing Tools”. Click on it.
- 3 On the left-hand panel you can see a lot of tabs to work on. But right now we are searching for “Creator Studio”. Click on it.
Now you would be taken to a page with various different options.
- 4 Select the “Instagram Button” and you would be taken to the next landscape where you would create posts or content for Instagram.
- 5 On the left top side, you could see the button “Create Post”. Clicking on it there would be a dropdown “IGTV Post” or “Instagram Feed”.
- 6 Select the Instagram Feed. (In case if you have more than one instagram accounts connected, then you can select the account on which you want to post your content).
Here in this space, you can add your caption or promotional content. (You can add at the max 2200 characters, 30 mentions and 30 hashtags.
Adding a location is optional.
- 7 In the “Add Content” section, you can add some photos, videos or form a carousel.
- 8 You would again be given option to select images from the existing Facebook page or directly uploading from the computer. Choose whichever suits you the best.
- 9 Once you have uploaded the media, you can choose to resize or crop the images to fit the Instagram feed size. Make sure this is optional.
You can also tag different people or accounts from the “Tag” option at the bottom of the screen.
- 10 Save your post. Publish.