Till now, you have come across all the tools and applications for blogging are for hosting and searching for the right topics (Part 1). But the next set of tools you will gain knowledge about are used for blog writing. So let’s get started!
Important Section Of The Article¶
Tools/Application For Blog Writing¶
You have already known how to identify the keywords for the blog and use them strategically to enhance the website traffic. With the help of the blog writing tools, you will know how to write perfect blogs. Moreover, you will know how to strategically place the keywords to drive traffic. Through the blog writing tools, you will get to know and learn the blog writing styles.
The best features offered by the blog writing tools are that you can optimize your headlines, strike the right tone and style for your blog, and ensure your content is free of grammar and spelling mistakes.
Why Do You Recommend Blog Idea generator To Bloggers?¶
Blog Ideas Generator can be used by beginners as well as expert bloggers. Even digital marketers/content marketers have found this tool quite useful for getting trend blog ideas. If you do not want to use the tool regularly, you can use it occasionally. This tool is helpful when you are running out of ideas while writing a blog. You can keep the tool bookmarked for later use.
Why Do You Recommend Portent’s Content Idea Generator To Bloggers?¶
This tool is beneficial for bloggers, content marketers and many more. You can use this tool along with the HubSpot tool to enhance the quality of your content. Just use the tool and build your content calendar today!
Have you ever heard of the EMV Headline Analyzer. This is quite a useful tool but not many bloggers are aware of it? The tool is helpful for bloggers to calculate the emotional marketing value of headlines.
- Now you might be thinking what is emotional marketing. Well, this is a term that is specifically used by digital marketers to enhance the marketing value.
- Emotional marketing is performed when you are focusing on the emotional sentiments of the customers/target audience.
- Moreover, the marketers use emotions to get the brand in front of the target audience. This helps the marketers to reach out to the right people, get the brand noticed, and encourage the audience to take action.
- You just have to type the blog title in the search bar of the tool. The tool will do the analyzing work. It will add emotional words to the content headlines. Moreover, you get the score for the headlines and how appealing it would feel to the audience.
- If you get the title or headline score between 30% and 40% will stand out in SERPs and social feeds.
Why Do You Recommend This Tool To Bloggers?¶
- The expert digital marketers of CoderzColumn would recommend EMV Headline Analyzer for marketers and bloggers who want to optimize their emotional marketing efforts and attract more readers.
- You might be thinking that emotional marketing is relevant only to a particular sector. But no. It serves all the industries.
- You can use it for all types of the business brands such as hospitality, beauty, healthcare, and food industries. If you’re looking for a more SEO-centric title testing tool, try CoSchedule’s Headline Studio.
What do bloggers want? The very thing that bloggers are looking forward to is a “Catchy Headline” When you have a catchy headline, it becomes easier to create a good post.
- Using a good headline is an easy way to capture the attention of your audience and encourage them to read your blogs.
- But if you want your audience to be engaged till the end, the content should be interesting. You need to make sure your text is readable. So how will you do it? Do you have any tool for that?
- Yes, Certainly! You can use the Hemingway App.
- It is basically a free tool that helps in the analysis of your text's readability.
- The App will help you in highlighting any sentences that are complex or dense, use passive voice, or have too many adverbs. When you know where you are making mistakes, you can edit accordingly.
- This app editor will also be helpful in calculating the readability score so you can ensure your writing aligns with your reader persona's vocabulary and comprehension.
Why Do You Recommend The Hemingway App To Bloggers?¶
- The Hemingway App is for bloggers who need to reduce errors, clichés, and redundancies in their writing. (Which blogger wouldn’t want to publish a high-quality blog?)
- Note that you can use this app for shorter content as it would be convenient. The tool does not have an extension for the rich-text editor such as Google Docs or Microsoft Word. However, it’s ideal for distraction-free writing and editing.