How To Create A FoolProof YouTube Channel?¶
YouTube is one of the most popular social media and the popularity is due to the online streaming video that you can watch anytime, where and with any smart device. The videos on YouTube are so enticing that you will not be able to pull yourself out of them. Every business in today’s market is focusing on integrating YouTube channels in their social media accounts so that they get one more opportunity to grip the customer or in the short target audience to their business brand. But not everyone is able to gain traffic through YouTube channels - have you noticed why? Well, there are many factors that influence the views of the YouTube video.
- If you are a startup, you will have to make extra efforts so that your target audience actually views and likes your video.
- You need to have enticing content in the video so that your target audience feels interested in viewing it.
- The video must be of high quality. A poor-quality video is not liked by anyone.
- You must have a proper introduction in the video about what you are sharing or informing the people.
- The videos should containCustomizing The YouTube Page a proper title, description, tags, and links. This will help the audience to reach out to your website when in need. Moreover, these are important SEO parameters that will help you in improving your visibility in the Google SERP - Search Engine Result Pages.
- The YouTube Channel must have a proper logo and banner image that describes your business.
These are some of the important or you can say essential things that every business must embrace to make their Youtube channel as well as the video very popular.
In this article, we will help you in creating a foolproof YouTube channel as well as a foolproof introduction video. You can use this information or knowledge to improve your business website’s visibility in the Google SERP and generate domain links.
How To Create A YouTube Channel?¶
Here we are providing you the basic overview of how to go ahead with the YouTube Channel and use it you the benefit of your business.
- You need to sign in to your Google account (or register and sign in if you don't have one).
- Focus on creating a new YouTube channel using your Google account (existing or new - based on your preferences).
- Choose options that will help you in navigating to the customize YouTube Channel page.
- To increases your visibility in the Google SERP, you need to add basic info to your channel.
- Choose some of the best branding elements and upload them to your channel.
- You can easily customize your more advanced layout options.
- Add videos and optimize them for search.
Creating a YouTube Channel For Business Using your Google account¶
Well, this is one of the most common and simple ways to create a YouTube channel is to make use of the Google account. Most of the business or business owners usually have a google account in the name of the business or a personal account. This Google account could be used for creating the YouTube channel. With the help of eh Google account, you can not just have a YouTube channel, but also gain views, manage comments and even share those videos with everyone. The process to set up a YouTube channel is simple and can be performed by anyone.
- You must be signed in to your Google account.
- You can notice the Google products symbol in the top right corner. Select YouTube in it.
- There would be a dialog box that will ask you whether you want to sign in with the existing account or use any other google account. You can use the existing account or new account - it is completely up to you.
- Now once you have are present on the YouTube website, you will be able to see your account in the top right corner. It shows that you are logged into YouTube with the existing google account. It’s the right time to create a YouTube channel so that you can upload your business videos in it.
- In the top right corner, where you can observe your YouTube profile, click on it. There will be a drop-down with multiple options which you would be using later on.
- Right now, from the drop-down box, you have to click on “Create A Channel”.
- With this, you would be asked by the YouTube platform, whether you want to opt for a custom name for the YouTube channel or the existing name (personal name).
- Select the option you find most favorable to you. If you are looking for creating a business channel, then choose “Custom Name” and add the name of your business.
- Once you have added the name of your youtube channel, you can start building or customizing the YouTube page.
Customizing The YouTube Page¶
With proper customization of the YouTube page, you would be able to improve the visibility of the business brand in the Google Search Result Pages.
You can add a banner image to the YouTube channel, add a profile picture, provide a proper description of the channel, and much more. But how will you do it? Follow the steps given below.
- You need to go to your YouTube Channel page. It would look completely empty and dull without any information. To make it interesting for the viewers, you can add various information. Click on the “Customize Channel” tab and you would be taken to a new page.
- You would be shows three major tabs - Layout, Branding, And Basic Info. You need to click on “basic info”.
- Here you would be able to add a description about your business, know what is your Youtube link and have the provision to add other important social media links or website links. (The description must have proper keywords that will help your YouTube channel to be indexed by Google).
- You can even add an extra email id (business email id) so that it would be easier for people to reach out to you.
- In the “Branding” Option, you can add your company logo in place of the profile image and a perfectly designed banner image.
- Along with that, you would be having the flexibility of adding a video watermark if you want to.
- In the “Layout” Section you will be having the provision to add video trailers or featured videos for all those who haven’t subscribed to your channel.
Adding Your Very First Video To YouTube¶
All the above things were a stepwise guide to help you in creating your YouTube channel. But the target audience would only be gained when you are adding your very first or introductory video to your YouTube channel.
Here is the stepwise guide to follow the same.
- On the left side of the YouTube channel page, you would be able to notice the entire panel with a wide range of options that you will be using at some point in time. Right now you would be using the option “Content”. Click on it.
- Here, you would be given an option to either “upload” the videos or go “live”.
- Usually, people do not choose to go live in the very first video. Bu tif you are comfortable with it, then move ahead. Else choose the “Upload” option.
- You would be asked to select the files that need to be uploaded from your system or any smart device.
- Once uploaded, you will get the option to add “Title”, “Description”, “Keywords”.
- Besides, you need to clarify whether the video you are uploading is kids-friendly or adult content.
- You will be having the option to choose a specific image for the thumbnail. If you have desired a specific thumbnail image then use it or else you can now move ahead to the next points.
- Here you will have flexibility to add end-screen, add subtitles as well as additional cards to the videos.
- If you have added all the things, click on “Next”.
- Now you would be asked to provide information on the copyright issues. If your video is original and does not have any copyright issue then click on “next”.
- In this step, you would be asked about the visibility of the videos - whether you want them to be private or public.
- Finally, Publish the video!
YouTube videos are the best and most effective ways in which you can capture the attention of your target audience, convert them into potential customers and ultimately increase your business revenue. If not, YouTube also provides an easy as well as an effective way of monetizing the videos by partnering with Adsense. This can become another source of income for you.